Genesis 12-24

Reading Genesis 12-24, it went against what we believe to be normal now but it also made me question those who believe in the book of Genesis. I myself am a catholic and I have been baptized, I have done my communion and I also have been confirmed. After reading this, my faith has been weakened because I find morally wrong. Such as in Genesis 19 verse 33 and 34 where the daughters of Lot slept with him while he was somewhat drunk. To me or to anyone now, I consider that Incest which is very weird. The daughters of Lot considered it as them trying to preserve Lots lineage through them but there are other ways that the daughters of Lot could have preserved him in which they themselves could have gone to find a man to have a baby with. That struck me as very unusual and kind of question my belief even though I already am a very loose believer. Another thing that struck me but not in the unusual way as the daughters of Lot but in a  moral way was in Genesis 21 where Sarah wanted Hagar to be sent away which I felt was wrong because Hagar was brought to Abraham by Sarah and she just cast her away with her son, bread, and some water. I also noticed how Genesis 18, there was lack of faith in Sarah as she laughed when God said that she would bare Abraham a child. To me that reflected doubt in God which I myself do sometimes. Not only Sarah had doubt in the power of God, God himself questioned the faith of Abraham in Genesis 22, in verse 12 it was stated “for now I know that thou fearest God.” God did not fully believe that Abraham had complete faith in him so therefore he tested Abraham. Reading this made me realize how times have changed and also that there will always be doubt no matter how much certainty we have.